• 签到天数: 897 天

连续签到: 1 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2014-2-4 23:26:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    求婚照郑楼

这里一些重点的Point:
    Jamie家庭是单亲,但是他在和母亲坦白自己性向后被赶出了家门TAT
    另外Jamie想去了纽约的舞台真的是十分厉害,很多舞蹈家出自那个舞团,但是可能是学费或者是时间差现在Jamie想去的是加利福利亚的一家舞蹈学院。
    Jamie的梦想是当舞者和编舞者,而Jessie的梦想是像《欢乐合唱团》里面的主角当一位合唱指导老师。(看过的童鞋应该知道~是一部欢乐美剧)

接下来是原文与翻译 第一篇
    My dream and dance history.I have beendancing since I was 10 years old. My training began in one of the best schoolsin the country. The central wisconsin school of ballet. Not a single studenthadnt gone onto being a professional. Sadly the costs were too much for mysingle mother and I was forced to stop attending. Two years later I would findmyself a student under scholarship at another top school.North carolinadance theatre where Ireceived intense daily training. The school would have taken me straight to thetop. Sadly my scholarship was lost and I had to leave the school. Thankfully Ihad been accepted into nwsa a school of the arts where I studied dance. Fromthere I went onto auditioning for colleges. I was alone however because when Iwas 17 my mother learned I was g@y kicked me out. I from then went to school,worked, and danced on my own sometimes living out of my own car. I got myselfinto college atcolumbiacollegechicagoas a dance major and left with a suitcase andjumped on a bus tochicago.I thought I had finally found my path to dance. I danced everyday and attendedafter school classes athubbard streetdancechicago.While also working trying to pay off school on my own. However since I was ahomeless student and g@y I recieved no financial aid no matter how hard I triedand had to leave college Because I could not afford it. I worked my ass off to afford classes athubbard streetandlived my life trying to figure out what to do next. One day I went to a randomaudition for fun for peridance capezio dance center in NYC for their two yearpre professional program. To my surprise I was accepted on the spot!!! I was totrain at a ballet company in NYC!!! I thought I had found my way to a dancecareer. But I could not come up with the money and had to turn the schooldown...8months later I am here innebraskaand have not danced in over 8months in class. Im getting weak and my time tomake it as a dancer is getting short. I hope this move to LA will go well and Ican make it in the dance school I am shooting for. I need help to make my dreamcome true. Its my last chance to become the dancer I know I can be if I canjust get to school. Please help me make my dream come true. Dance is all I haveever wanted and ever dreamed about. Help me achieve this goal .

翻译:
    我从10岁开始学习跳舞。我的舞蹈训练开始于这个国家最好的学校之一:威斯康辛州中央芭蕾学院。在这儿,没有一个学生不在通往着成为着芭蕾专业人士的路上。令人沮丧的是,这里的学费对于我的单亲妈妈和我实在是太多了,以至于我不得不停止。两年后,我在另一所顶级学校当一名学生。同时我在北卡罗莱纳州的舞蹈剧场进行紧张的每日训练。这所学校本将直接带领我走向优秀的芭蕾专业人士。然而,我的学业生涯又一次失去了,我不得不离开学校。谢天谢地,我被nwsa的一所艺术学校录取并继续学习舞蹈。从这里开始,我开始为大学面试做准备。我十分孤独,可是,当我的母亲在知道我是-之后,她把我赶出了家门。我从此后学习,工作,自己跳舞并有时住在自己的车里。我自己进入了哥伦比亚大学芝加哥学院主修舞蹈,带上我的旅行箱跳上去往芝加哥的巴士。我找到了自己走向舞蹈的途径。我每天跳舞并在下课后参加芝加哥胡巴德街舞蹈团。同时我努力为了获得学费而自己赚钱。然后,作为一个无家可归的-,我发现我没有经济支援,那即便我再努力也不能让我继续读大学,因为我无法支付学费。我在胡巴德街拼命的干活去支付我的课程和生活并苦思冥想接下去该怎么做。有一天我在一个随意的娱乐性的面试中发现纽约的卡佩佐舞蹈中心(纽约最著名的舞蹈中心之一!)有一个两年一期的舞蹈课程。出乎我的意料,我被这儿录取了!我将在纽约的芭蕾公司训练了!我想,我找到了我舞蹈生涯的路径。但是,我不能参与这所学校,因为我的金钱跟不上来……八个月,我在内布拉斯加,八个月,没有参加任何的舞蹈课程。我的时间很少,以至于我做为舞者的时间更少了。我希望这次去加利福利亚的搬家将会进行的顺利且我可以加入我梦寐以求的舞蹈学校。我需要你们的帮助来实现我的梦想。如果这次我可以加入这所学校我知道这会是我成为舞者的最后一次机会。请帮帮我让我的梦想实现。跳舞是我至始至终所梦想着的东西。帮我实现这个目标吧!
    头像被屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情

2020-2-7 14:07
  • 签到天数: 1499 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

发表于 2021-7-4 20:32:50 | 显示全部楼层
    提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
    头像被屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    奋斗
    2021-9-27 15:07
  • 签到天数: 18 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

发表于 2021-6-29 02:46:08 | 显示全部楼层
    头像被屏蔽
  • TA的每日心情
    擦汗
    2015-5-2 15:57
  • 签到天数: 1 天

连续签到: 0 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

发表于 2021-6-16 08:26:37 | 显示全部楼层
  • TA的每日心情

2021-8-10 19:49
  • 签到天数: 897 天

[LV.10]以坛为家III

楼主| 发表于 2014-2-4 23:26:38 | 显示全部楼层
    第二篇:(提及了Jessie及两人的梦想)
    Myboyfriend and I are two models that currently live in Nebraska. For a long time we both have beentrying to move to Californiaboth for ourselves and our future goals. I myself am desperately working to goto school to continue my training in professional dance. It has been hard andthe only reason I have had to leave colleges and studios is because I could notafford it. My boyfriend and I have this one shot to move to California and get our lives back on track. Hewants to go to school to become a choir director(future will shuester fromglee) and I myself have aspirations to become a dancer and choreographer bygoing to a dance school in California,but the move and at the same time trying to pay for school is just tooexpensive. All we need is a little help to get us started.

:我和我的男朋友是两个模特,一般来说我们住在内布拉斯加。一直以来,我们都在努力搬去加利福利亚州,不仅为了我们自己,也为了我们共同的未来。我自己不顾一切的努力工作为了去学校来继续我的专业舞蹈家梦想。这十分困难,让我离开学校并拍摄-的唯一理由就是:我无法支付学费。我和我的男朋友拥有这次机会搬去加利福利亚并让我们的生活回到正轨。他想去学校学习当一个合唱团总监(将来做一个电视剧《欢乐合唱团》里面的shuester)而我强烈的想要在加利福利亚的舞蹈学校学习后当一个舞者和编舞者,可是,在搬家的同时并支付学校费用实在是太贵了。我们所需要的就是一点点帮助让我们起步。
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|永远的家园 – 中同

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 05:52 , Processed in 0.390930 second(s), 23 queries , Gzip On.